Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Food Fight, Sunday Night, Wigs, Gone Missing, and Police (#9)

     Thanksgiving: a time when family gets to fight over who gets to have the bigger piece of the turkey...well my family wasn't fighting over the turkey. My sister and her husband had made a casserole and pie from scratch, which is like their own recipe, and they brought it to my uncle's house for the potluck. Since it was from scratch and its a personal recipe, a lot of people wanted to try it. When the night ended, there were leftovers, and people were debating who gets the leftovers. Apparently, my uncle got the leftovers, but the next morning somebody had already ate it. They kept asking who took the leftovers and asking my sister and her husband the recipe.
     Sunday Night: THE WALKING DEAD NIGHT!!! As usual, at 9 PM, I tune into my favorite show, The Walking Dead. I am always hoping for the episode to be epic and intense. However, there was worse. After that one scene, I broke down on the couch...UGH! I was crying a river. I have not cried so hard from an episode of The Walking Dead in a while.
     Then comes my dear friend, Andrew. In case you forgot who Andrew is...he was the one that nearly got ran over by a car while he fell asleep on the road (totally smart). I made Andrew wear an afro wig and fake eyeglasses for a day and a half, and made him into a person named, Joseph Finnes. I wore the wig earlier in the day, and people thought I was a different person. Really? I am wearing a cape and a poncho, but the wig says I look like a different person? The wig brought up some pretty positive comments, even though some of them might be sarcastic. Now, why did I make Andrew wear a wig? Well, he owes me for nearly calling the police on me; Andrew, Reagan, Ben, Arben, Thomas, and I were playing hide-and-seek, and I was stuck with Ben during one round. My dad suddenly comes to pick me up, and I had to leave because I was in a rush for a swim class. I tried looking for everyone else, but I couldn't find them, so I asked Ben to notify the others. An hour passed and everyone is still looking for me. Obviously, Ben didn't tell anybody! Everybody is spamming me with calls and text messages asking me where I am. I couldn't reply back because I was in swim class. ANDREW NEARLY CALLED THE POLICE UNTIL ANY OF THEM REALIZED MY BACKPACK WAS NOT AT REAGAN'S DOOR! COME ON! I USUALLY LEAVE MY BACKPACK AT THE DOOR AND IT TOOK YOU AN HOUR TO NOTICE! Andrew asks Liam where I would be at the time, and thank goodness Liam knows my schedule, which is kind of creepy and regretful...I didn't call any of them back until the next day because NOBODY WOULD ANSWER THEIR PHONES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment