Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A.J. Phone Home (#3)

So this weekend, I went to Orlando, Florida, my hometown. Now, a lot of things happened over the weekend, so I am just going to put bullet points on what happened:


Friday: A HUGE PAIN...for 5 hours
  • We got to our flight gate about 10 minutes before it was going to close
  • We stayed at the Nickelodeon Hotel
  • Saw my older sister
  • My ears never popped after landing, so I could barely hear
Saturday: What I Came For
  • I visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade
  • Got to ride Escape from Gringotts, Forbidden Journey, and Hogwarts Express
  • Got my own wand, while wearing my Gryffindor robe from London
  • MASS SLIMING
  • Had dinner with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the Nick Hotel
Sunday: Game Shows and Screams
  • Pie to the face fight with my dad (I could barely breathe with the cream in my nose)
  • Played as a contestant on Double Dare LIVE with my sister
  • Failed the Double Dare LIVE show
  • Visited Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando
  • My sister screamed in my ear...in 8 houses and 4 scarezones (my ears were still sore from the plane)
There is not much to say because a lot of weird things did not happen. To be honest, my ears still hurt from the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment