Thursday, October 23, 2014

Not Dracula or Batman (#1)

     Today in school, I was roaming around in circles wearing this big black cape. A lot of people stared at me like I am in a cult, and some people yelled at me "Batman" or "Dracula!" (Yes, I can see you people staring at me.) Other than that, "nice cape!" I am wearing this cape because HALLOWEEN is coming up. Halloween is like my favorite holiday, so don't judge for being overexcited. In the car, my mom parents thought I was showing too much of my identity. I am surprised some people miss the poncho. Don't worry, I still have it! :D
     In first period, I do the morning announcements on Thursday. What sucked was that we had to do it two times because of technical problems during the first try. Trust me, it is NOT EASY doing the announcements. I tricked my crew saying we had to do it a third time, and they kind of got pissed.
     In third period, my group thought that I was hinting a murder. It was only because I asked one group member, "who would you save first?" I made a scenario for myself, and they think I am going to murder someone? Whatever floats your boat. Then, I got bored so I asked classmates if they had any nail polish. Surprised some of them didn't have any.
     Then, I had yearbook, and it is TOUGH work. I entertain myself by telling these 3 girls that they are my moms/daughters/sisters. They just go with it, somehow. It is not as weird as yelling out "I'M PREGNANT" during 6th grade. (I'm a boy, it's not possible)
     At lunch/brunch, my friend charged me $20 for a USB, plus a free drawing and a tip. But hey, 32 GB! (Thanks, Brandon) We had an argue...over A DOLLAR. He was like giving me $1 back because he said he was joking about "accepting tips." I was like, "What am I supposed to do with $1?" I don't even know what he is going to do with the money.
     In seventh period, the girl who sits in front of me has no clue that I am able to sneak things from her backpack. SHE MUST NEVER KNOW MY TRICKS! Anyways, I managed to sneak 2 beanies and a pencil box. She would notice, but not until half an hour later. "THE RED COATS ARE COMING! THE RED COATS ARE COMING!" These sevies are staring at me like...WHAT!?!
     We also had lectures about drugs and bullying, since it was Red Ribbon Week and Anti-Bully Month. To be honest, we always say the same things in these lectures, but they do have a good meaning to it.
     There is not much to say because not a lot happened today, but farther into the year...it's just going to be like 7th grade...
     Now you better enjoy this post because I just burnt my mouth eating an oven-baked pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment