Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Injuries, Broken Beats, and Jinxed (#4)

So, thanks to my friend, Prasanna, I am considered a jinx...at least to him. Everywhere I go with him, bad things happen to him. Here is a list of all the things that happened to him while I was near him:
  • Fell off his scooter and injured his leg
  • Broke his new diablo yo-yo
  • Broke his hockey stick
  • Temporarily broke his camera
(I lost count on what else happened)


So for day, I became a jinx for a lot of people, including me:
  • My Beats headphones snapped and broke!
  • Michael fell and scraped his leg and hand
  • Tony almost fell along side a cement curb
  • Vivek got sand in his eye after passing a wet Frisbee
  • I got hit in the face by a Frisbee by Vivek
  • I hit Michael with a Frisbee
I don't remember what else happened...But HOLY DALLY! What is like going on!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment