Monday, November 10, 2014

Eleven People and Prank Calls (#7)

     It has been a LONG weekend! It has been full of hangouts and encounters with ELEVEN people: Andrew, Reagan, Arben, Thomas, Ben, Liam, Ciara, Doug, Lexi, Brandon, and Amanda.
     Let's start off with Reagan, Andrew, Arben, Thomas, and Ben. I have financial problems with Reagan already. I let him have money so he can buy food or snacks, and he claims he is going to pay me back. Guess what? He only paid me a simple dollar so far, and that was only on that day! As far as I have heard, Andrew bought Reagan three bagels and Reagan has given him one bagel. WHAT THE HECK!?! Afterwards, I end up sitting on a chair at Kumon, and guess who comes in...Arben, Reagan's devilish little brother...I barely met the guy and he is already taunting and teasing me. That is kind of hypocritical since I creep people out first before I give a hello. I don't even know what Arben talks to me about, except his weird insults towards Reagan and I. The problem with both of them is that they ask me for stuff, and they fight over MY iPad. It's like my parents having a television while living in the Philippines. Neighbors would come to their house to watch their television.
     What happens next is that I am doing homework with Reagan, which I actually enjoy. I then discover that Ben, an eighth grade classmate, and Thomas, a sixth grader with a "creative" mind who already teases me during a WEB orientation, are neighbors right across. Are there any more secrets or surprises I should know? The next day after school, Reagan and I are munching at McDonalds and we end up back at his apartment. As we are doing homework, even though it was Friday, Reagan drops his eraser down the balcony. After Reagan goes down and throws his eraser back up, I threw it down again, and I am forced to pick it up. I go down and nearly throw it against Reagan's face. I ask Reagan to tell me Andrew's number because I got bored so why not prank call? It was a pain to get his number but luckily Arben stepped in, even though we framed him.
     I call Andrew three times without saying a word. He comes to Reagan's apartment and says that this weird stranger keeps calling him, and all he hears is "a bag of chips." A bag of chips? Are you starving, Andrew or Reagan? I call him a fourth time inside the apartment, and Andrew answers with a hello. I grab my phone out and say "Hello?" His reaction was blank, yet priceless. Then, we just ended the night with The Avengers on my iPad.
     On Saturday, I hang out with my good friends, Liam and Ciara. Ciara is a freshman who we call "Mom." She names me "Oops." Before Ciara arrived, I am back at McDonalds with Liam and once again we are bored. So I give Andrew's number to Liam to prank call, but he ends up telling his real name and stands out in front of Andrew's door. I would've done that with a creepy mask, but now? We run into Doug and Lexi, who are waiting for Amanda's arrival. Lexi and I trick Doug into thinking that Liam and Ciara are dating, which causes him to freak out publicly in a CVS. Drama queen much? If they were dating I would be like, "Okay, that's cool. No harm done." We run into Brandon and honestly I think this is a really weird coincidence. I ask him on KIK if he wants to meet up with us and he is just standing there. What sorcery is this? Amanda comes along and, shortly after, she almost gets ran over! She's alive, so okay. Apparently, Amanda and Lexi love kicking groins, especially after Lexi tricked me into giving me $5 if she can kick me without flinching. She doesn't, so she tried to kick me again and I kick her too and we both fell to the ground in pain.
     The awkward part is that we all arrive at Andrew's apartment again. We ding-dong ditched at first, then we creeped him out by standing there. It is like we are planning a murder on him. We get to Reagan's apartment, again, and he tags along and we try to go to Doug's apartment. Before that, Andrew nearly could've killed himself. Jokingly, Andrew yells out "I don't wanna live," and lies on the road. Wait until he finds out that an ACTUAL CAR is coming down on our side of the street...
     So Saturday was filled with groin-kicking, near-death by cars, creepy standing outside front doors, and Liam's mom swearing at the drivers. What a joy ride...

1 comment: