Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fake Blood and "Watch This!" (#6)

     So, thanks to Vy, I never got the fake blood back that I let her borrowed for Halloween until yesterday. I opened the bottle and it clogged up with cotton, and I wanted to check if it was stuck inside the bottle. In a dumb move, I flipped the bottle upside-down, and squeezed it. A load of blood splattered on the floor, and splatted on our legs! There is a huge red stain on the ground, and it is so freaking disturbing. The other students keep looking at it like something suspicious happened. At least a staff member hasn't seen it...but the red stain is still on the ground!
     I have been watching this foreign movie that has made me cry every single time, called The Love of Siam. I told my friends to watch it, and least the first 95 minutes and the ending, and I warned them to use "tissues." I got 3 of my friends to watch it, who cried or said it was "SOO CUTE!!!" Capri and Krystal are in awe, and Erin is using tissues. It's really hard to believe that you can barely understand what the movie is saying, but makes you cry a lot! Unless you read with the English subtitles, you're going to cry a river!

1 comment: